We currently have an off-day on the Hank Green and the Perfect Strangers tour. On July 8th we will be driving from Salt Lake City, UT to Denver, CO and we are prepared to play a show somewhere between those two cities.
We want to do something magical.
If you’ve got an awesome idea for where we can play and are interested in helping us organize a show, then email us at harryandthepotters(at)gmail.com.
Here are some guidelines:
- The show must be magical.
- The location must be accessible to the public and able to accommodate at least 100 people.
- You have to handle the production of the show. This includes any venue-related expenses, sound production*, decoration, etc. If you will be incurring expenses in the production of the event, let us know your budget and so we can set an appropriate admission or donation price for the show.
- The full lineup with be: Hank Green, Driftless Pony Club, Harry and the Potters, Andrew Huang, and Rob Scallon.
- Acoustic shows are an option. Outdoor shows are an option. We are willing to play on a pontoon boat, in a cave, or from horseback. EVERYTHING is an option.
Let’s collaborate and turn this into an amazing night.
*On sound production: for the full-band experience, a vocal PA system would need to be provided.